Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bootcamp (October 27, 2011)

Yes, it's another day. Early day...again, with PT in the morning. I had live fire. They allowed me to try twice to qualify. I did well the first time despite my nerves but didn't score high enough to qualify; did the second time. Don't know my score. We aced the Drill. In fact, we actually have all 6 flags PLUS independent seamen (meaning we not march places without our RDC's) Flags, 1st Scholastic, 2nd Athletic, 3rd Zone (competent) and the 4th Drill. I've had very little sleep in the past 2-3 days. Staying awake truly is the hardest battle. IT'd (Intensive Training) afraid we might get IT'd before bed tonight. I pray otherwise. I'm so tired and it's horrible to go to bed covered in sweat and Homework awaiting you.

I haven't received any letters recently. It's weird and kinda sad. I could really use some encouragement and mostly would like to hear from you guys. How are you doing? What's new? How are things going in your relationships? How is the good life treating you, for those who are single? LoL I could use some laughs, affections and what not. Draw me a picture or something. Do you even think of me? (not including Shelley, Carolyn and family).

Anyway, hopefully we don't get beat.

Love ya,
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment